Showcasing an elegant display of classic cars, lifestyle conservations, artwork and live music, the FTLC will be held on Friday, October 29 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. in the event space on the roof of the Las Olas parking lot of the Intracoastal Waterway (200 Las Olas Circle, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316). Tickets are now on sale.
“We are delighted to partner with Lotus, a bold company that has been mavericks in the automotive industry,” said Maria Jannace, Founder and CEO of FTLC & The New York City Concours (TNYCC), the premiere of which was a huge success in September 2019. “Lotus values the history and heritage of the automobile while continuously pushing for innovation and this forward-thinking vision reflects our own mission to honor the universe contests of elegance through reinvention.
“The FTLC is creating a bold electric event that speaks directly to our audience of car enthusiasts and we just had to be a part of it,” said Geoff Dowding, Executive Director, Sales and Service, Lotus Group. “The Maria Rooftop Contest Series is at the forefront of redesigning a new standard for classic car shows for future generations. ”
The ticketing for the limited capacity FTLC is comparable to competition events, while providing additional entertainment experiences. Until September 30, advanced VIP tickets are $ 125 and $ 150 from October 1. Additionally, in conjunction with the famed Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS, October 27-31), a discounted combo ticket can be purchased for the FTLC and FLIBS Windward VIP Experience (Friday only) for $ 420 – offering a unique confluence of the automobile and pleasure enthusiast in an atmosphere of grandeur never before presented.
Admission to the FTLC’s reimagined ‘Classic Car Show’ includes:
- Classic cars: over 35 iconic cars rarely seen, including the Lotus Emira
- Cocktails and canapes: Denison Yachting Sunset Rooftop Lounge, including specialty spirits and wine tastings
- Sneaker Curation: multimedia artist Matt Senna will host a high end collectible sneaker display that will match some of the cars on display
Competition: First online watch magazine HODINKEE will hold a raffle for a $ 5,000 watch, participants can register at the time of ticket purchase
- Fine Art: Acclaimed Custom Automotive Artist Ray drea will create a stylized artwork of the Lotus Emira painted live during the event and showcase a gallery of her completed works along with other fine and pop artists
- Live music and DJ: Valerie Tyson Group, an electrifying eight-piece band specializing in top 40 popular music, jazz, classic rock, R&B and reggae, and an international DJ Anna de Ferran alias ADF
- Mode: Zaddy mode component
- Superb location: rooftop with 360º views of the picturesque city beach, the Intracoastal waterway, the marina and the downtown skyline
For more details on FTLC, including exhibits, sign up for updates on ftlconcours.com.